I have a whirlpool cabrio wtw6200sw0 washer. I was getting an F1 and the diagnostic mode showed a F1 followed by 68. I replaced the main board.

The washer worked for about a week but at the beginning of every cycle I would get a LF. I would hit start once and it would complete the cycle. This lasted about a week, then it would just give repeated LF errors. I have a multimeter so I checked all the solenoids resistance and they were all within manufacturer specs. In running manual diagnostics I would get the machine to fill correctly according to every valve selection and every temp selection, but when running in normal cycle, most of the time the solenoids don't get the signal to open according to what I observed during manual diagnostics. Occasionally, the machine would fill and work and run correctly but most of the time it just hums and errors out with LF.

I think the main board that I put in is defective. It is a refurbished board but does have a warranty. Before I send it back I would like to get a 2nd opinion confirmation.

Thanks