PDA

View Full Version : GE washer WWSE6260b1WW don't change to Rinse

GERARDO GONZALEZ LIZARDI
02-11-2014, 12:43 AM
My washer complete the Wash cycle but don't change to Rinse cycle. I need your help to fix it. Thank you.

Boman
02-11-2014, 01:09 AM
Anything happen when you put it in spin? If not, you might want to check the lid switch.

jeff1
02-11-2014, 01:56 AM
Hi,

My washer complete the Wash cycle but don't change to Rinse cycle

Wash is fill, agitate with soap, drain and spin....fill for rinse, agitate with no soap, drain and spin. Where does it exactly stop?

you might want to check the lid switch

For sure the lid switch is possible. Does the hot, cold and warm fills work....just wondering if the cold is broken and the washer is sitting there waiting for the cold water to fill on rinse.

jeff.

GERARDO GONZALEZ LIZARDI
02-12-2014, 02:21 AM
Hi,

Wash is fill, agitate with soap, drain and spin....fill for rinse, agitate with no soap, drain and spin. Where does it exactly stop?

For sure the lid switch is possible. Does the hot, cold and warm fills work....just wondering if the cold is broken and the washer is sitting there waiting for the cold water to fill on rinse.

jeff.

Hi, Jeff
Wash is fill, agitate with soap, but no drain and no spin. Thank you.

thefixer
02-12-2014, 03:22 AM
Washer would not agitate if lid switch was bad. You may have a faulty pump. Washer must drain before it will spin. Check for 120vac at pump terminals after agitation stops.

jeff1
02-12-2014, 12:54 PM
Wash is fill, agitate with soap, but no drain and no spin.

Goes dead with no sounds?
Lift the lid during agitation, does the motor go on and off ok?
Drain pump is on the lower front on the right side ( facing the unit ).

Access helps...
http://www.applianceaid.com/ge-newer-style-washing-machine-help.php#new_access

jeff.