While cooking a cheese cake in a water bath a leak sprung in the aluminum pan, allowing a rapid drip of water to leak (guessing one quart as lovely wife decided the best remedy was to continue filling the pan) into the oven bottom. Eventually the oven shut down but the cheese cake was just finishing up. The next time we attempted to use the oven the control panel stopped responding normally. If the "clean", bake or broil button are pushed, the panel display simply blinks the clock time (which is the default display) so long as I hold the button in and ignores the selection. Normally the bake button would turn the oven on and a temperature would read on the panel - if the broil button is pushed we would normally get a Hi/Lo indicator. These normal actions do not occur. When I lift my finger from the button the clock time is again displayed.

The clock and timer on the control panel work fine. The clean, bake and broil buttons do not seem to be working. The gas cook top works fine.

The gas oven is a GE Profile JBSP31WET1WW and is approx 15 years old. Less than a week to Thanksgiving so it's the top priority in the household. I would appreciate any advice in troubleshooting the problem and moving to repair.